custom. functional. you.
we’re fortunate to live in a climate that supports one of the largest varieties of plant species – from hardy conifers to large-leaf evergreen tropicals! this can be, however, fairly overwhelming when you’re looking to build a new garden space. that’s where our experience and expertise come in to help you come up with the perfect design that takes into account sun exposure, moisture, level of upkeep, must-have plants, and your unique needs.
- we take the time to come to your home, listen to your ideas, take some pics and measurements, and chat with you about possibilities.
- this info is input back at Triple Tree into our landscape software.
- we email you the developed plan and explain the ideas therein
- at this point it’s usually fun to come out and walk through with one of our field guides with the plants at hand so you get a feel for how the new softscape will come together.
- tweaks can now be made to finalize the plan and you are ready to start planting!
the beauty of having a plan in hand lets you bite off pieces at a time – a season at a time perhaps. alternatively, hand it to a landscaper and relax knowing that the result will be exactly what you want.
starting cost is $240+tax. this allows us 4 hours of consultation and design time which typically lets us complete an average size back or front yard (or small front and backyard). for extensive designs (usually on acreage) we simply charge any extra time by the hour ($60/hr).
want to set a date?
fill out this form or give us a call (604-465-9313) and we will be happy to setup a visit: