Triple Tree Nurseryland’s Plant Guarantee
We guarantee the quality of plants sold and will gladly replace or give a store credit of amount paid for any hardy tree or shrub which fails in the first 6 months from purchase.
Simply return the plant with the receipt. If you require a delivery for your replacement there will be a regular delivery charge. Please note that no guarantee can be given covering abnormal winter damage. Plants will be replaced one time only.
*plant guarantee does not apply to extreme weather/winter damage.
**plants purchased on sale are still guaranteed! Simply return the failed plant with your receipt and we will provide a store credit equivalent to your purchase price.
Planting Guide for Trees and Shrubs
- Thoroughly water plants before transplanting.
- Dig a hole 1-2 times larger than the root-ball.
- Put bonemeal into the hole, and once the plant is in the hole, back-fill with Nurseryland Fish Soil, pressing the soil down firmly.
- Water thoroughly with our Nurseryland Transplanter solution.
- Water deeply and on a regular basis until plants are established (at least 1 growing season).
- If plants are in a burlap sack, cut the string at the neck of the plant and leave the burlap on the roots as it will rot away naturally and protect the root system.
- To ensure your plants stay healthy and perform well, fertilize regularly with Nurseryland products formulated for our gardens. A stronger plant resists insects and disease and reduces the need for pesticides.
Tropical Plant Guarantee
We also guarantee the quality of our indoor tropical plant selection.
- if you are having problems, or have any questions with your plant, we are here to help – just bring in a leaf sample or picture so we can identify the problem and explain how to fix it.
- if the plant fails within one month of purchase, simply return the plant with the receipt. plants will be replaced one time only.